Friday 15 May 2015

Who to follow on Instagram | Fashion


Atlantic Pacific – one of the first fashion bloggers I followed. Her outfits are so chic and flawlessly put together.


SincerelyJules –If you love casual, comfy style as much as I do, you need to be following this girls account.


 Julia Hengel of Gal Meets Glam – from my favorite city, San Francisco, she combines travel and fashion flawlessly and I can’t stop staring at her beautifully girly outfits, or the incredible background of whatever amazing destination she’s at.


Late Afternoon – I love her style. I love her hair. She is easily one of my favorite style bloggers and I always look to her account for outfit inspiration.



Pink Peonies – Rach Parcell has a beautiful home, an incredible walk-in closet and the sweetest Labrador called Dasher. Combined with her enviable girly fashion sense, I just want to steal her life.
SHARE:

1 comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig