Wednesday 20 May 2015

Rainy Day Essentials


It is finally winter and it is my favorite time of year in terms of fashion.  Rainy day gear always makes me smile. I just want to pop on some wellies, go splash in puddles, and then go find somewhere with a roaring fireplace and a vase-sized glass of red wine.

I’ve put together some of my favorite wellies, rain boots, coats and jackets.



Bright orange bomber, R599, Superbalist

Black Parka with fleece lining, R569, Spree

Grey rain boots, R405 (on sale!, )Zoom Footwear

Leopard print umbrella, R49,99, Mr P

Grey pom pom beanie, R59,99, Mr P

Violet Hunter boots, R1359, Hunter Boots SA

Maroon parka, R999, Superbalist
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Those Hunter boots are stunning but super expensive!!!

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely an investment item. I bought some about 3 years ago and they still look as good as the day I bought them.

      Delete
  2. Love the rainy weather! And cool rainy weather gear...even better. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig