Monday 25 May 2015

Who to follow on Instagram | Fitness

Whenever I am feeling too lazy to workout, I turn to Instagram for some motivation. This is who I follow for a bit of 'fitsperation'.

Kayla Itsines – If this girl and her 12 week guide doesn’t get your butt out the door and into the gym, nothing will.

Benelibody – Dominique, a local model and fitness enthusiast who posts great recipes and mini-workouts that you can do from your hotel room.


Sweat 1000 – I love my gym and my fitness family. They post plenty of inspiring quotes and images, and the power couple that is Paul and Concetta each have their own incredibly inspiring personal accounts too.


Skinny confidential – Lauren is my favorite fitness and health blogger. Her recipes are fantastic and her laid back and witty style of writing is so welcoming. She is a serious hottie and I end up trying out pretty much anything she recommends.



Kristen Sundberg – Her abs. Absperation. Abs abs abs. *brb, off to do nine thousand situps*





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig