Monday 18 May 2015

American Beauty

It is no secret that I fully intend on going nuts on beauty and makeup products while in America. Their selection of amazing brands is second to none, and most of them won't be making their way to our shores anytime soon, or at all. So this is what I am stocking up on:

The much raved about Bite watercolour set - how pretty is it? Just look at it!


Burt's Bees firming day lotion - anything by this brand I buy. Their blemish treatment is my saviour.


Diptyque candles and fragrances - absolutely has to be done.


Okay, these hopefully will end up in SA, but I really want to sample this pretty eyeshadow palette - and it is soon affordable.


I read some phenomenal reviews, including one that said this products is like a Valencia filter for your face. Sold!


Anthropology's tinted lip treatment. This is one of my favourite stores to browse, and this lip treatment is getting some great reviews.


I am actually buying Philosophy's purity facial cleanser as a makeup brush cleaner, on the recommendation of my very clever cousin. Will let you know how that goes.


Smith & Cult nail lacquers. Mostly for the beautiful bottles. I want them all.


Sonia Kashuk makeup brush set(s). They are amazing quality and in good 'ol Target, you can get them for a steal, so I'll be stocking up.


Mario Badescu rosewater facial spray. I've seen it on so many beautiful people's 'top shelf' and read outstanding reviews. It is a must-try.


What would be on your wishlist? Chat to me in the comments section and maybe I'll bring it home for a giveaway!

xx

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. The Maybelline palette looks amazing !!

    CANDICE | BEAUTY CANDY LOVES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are. Holding thumbs they bring them to SA!

      Delete
  2. Burt's Bees everything!!!! SW Basics Organic Lip Balm. Renpure Coconut Whipped Cream Conditioner. Boots Botanic Organic Facial Oil ;) EOS lip balm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took your advice on the EOS lip balm. I'm obsessed now and wish I bought more!

      Delete
  3. The blushes Maybelline nudes look gorgeous!
    Pieces in Pink | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an amazing palette. Really hope they bring these out to SA!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hehe, I certainly did my best to grab them all
      xx

      Delete

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig