Wednesday 13 May 2015

Insta life

Clockwise from top left: Sunset in Yzerfontein; Amazing cotton leggings I use as pjs from Pick 'n Pay; My new favourite reusable coffee cup my bestie brought back from her travels; My new favourite lippie - an Elizabeth Arden matte lipstick in 'Chocolate'

By the time you read this I'll be somewhere in Chicago, probably shovelling deep dish pizza into my face, while holding a bucket of Garretts popcorn in my free arm. There's no escaping the fact that a trip to America is going to come with a little pudginess around the waist. Oh well...

It has been incredibly busy leading up to this trip. Launching a new business and working on a new blog has kept me out of mischief, and also out of the social scene. I am looking forward to resurfacing in June again. A few weeks back we spent a heavenly weekend in Yzerfontein playing Trivia Pursuit, drinking lots of wine and walking on the beach - those are the kind of things I wish we did more often.

Clockwise from top left: Sunset at Clifton 4th beach; My hero and my everything doing his thing at the ITU triathlon; Harley, a pup I rescued (and is being fostered by a phenomenal charity called Fallen Angels, google them and support!); My beloved SWEAT1000 gym, where I go repent after a weekend of sinning.
I hope you're all having a fabulous week and keeping out of trouble and shopping up a storm in my absence. The economy needs you!

xx
Leigh

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig