Monday 11 May 2015

Steal vs Splurge


Every girl would love a little Kate Spade classic like their Emerson handbag, and I am honestly toying with the idea of tossing caution to the wind, along with my savings, and buying one next week while we’re on holiday. I love their bright colours and structured silhouette. But given I’m busy launching a women's finance blog (watch this space!), I need to keep it real and think practically. Managing a fashion blog along with a women’s finance blog isn’t going to be an easy line to tread, because as much as my heart wants to shop, and tell you to do the same, my head is reminding me of my goals in terms of savings a for travel, future business and home plans and of course, retirement. And while its not as much fun as shopping, I’ll certainly be encouraging you guys to read up and be smart too. Its all about balance when you’re aspiring to live le good life I guess..


So if you’ve got the budget for the Kate Spade (at around R5000), lucky you. But if you’re looking for a dead ringer, in a great quality leather, Erato has the perfect substitute for a third of the price.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Love it? Need more info or have a question? Chat to me in the comments section. xx Leigh

© Pretty Mint | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig